asked 4 years ago viewed 4766 times active 1 year ago Related 5LDAP Auth on WAMP5LDAP issue, ldap_bind invalid dn syntax0Why ldap_modify is not sending the item value to ldap server?0PHP
- The time now is 10:07 AM.
- For help making this question more broadly applicable, visit the help center.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.
- My CEO wants permanent access to every employee's emails.
- Did Sputnik 1 have attitude control?
- How can i enable it?
- Consider email address RFCs: Look at HTML5 form input element (with type=email) regex pattern: T… PHP Perl Regular Expressions Web Languages/Standards-Other Web Development PHP, jQuery, and Form Actions Video by: Marco
- Covered by US Patent.
- Believe it or not there are even laws in place that require businesses to provide such means for the disabled and aging p… Web Development Advertise Here 769 members asked questions
php ldap share|improve this question edited Jun 7 '12 at 18:12 asked Jun 7 '12 at 15:42 bdev 1,17041627 1 Try the answer on this question: serverfault.com/questions/240268/setup-ldap-in-wamp –josmith Jun 7 I uncommented the "extension=php_ldap.dll" line in php.ini. Is there a way to confirm that the LDAP connection is working? Centos Php Ldap If you're positive the path is correct, try doing that; change register_global's setting to the opposite it is currently set at and see if phpinfo() reflects the change.
After that you can check with the LDAP installation instructions for Windows about which DLLs go where. I've tried the following: Uncommented the following line in php.ini: extension=php_ldap.dll Copied these files into the same directory as php.ini: ssleay32.dll and libeay32.dll Added the following to my environment variables: C:\wamp\bin\php Sum of neighbours Near Earth vs Newtonian gravitational potential Sed replace specific line in file How to handle a senior developer diva who seems unaware that his skills are obsolete? weblink Copying [php_folder]\libsasl.dll to [apache_folder]\bin\ works fine for me. –Thierry Feb 24 '14 at 11:50 If you have 2 or more PHP version in WampServer, you have to add libsasl.dll
If you use Linux: sudo apt-get install php5-ldap running the above command should do the trick. Physically locating the server Can Communism become a stable economic strategy? asked 4 years ago viewed 7797 times active 4 years ago Visit Chat Related 7PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library, Windows, Apache 2.2, php 5.2.110How to get Apache 2.2 to Started by Moron, Jun 17 2008 04:41 PM Please log in to reply 1 reply to this topic #1 Moron Moron Advanced Member Members 368 posts Posted 17 June 2008 -