Home > Fatal Error > Vbc Fatal Error Bc2000
Vbc Fatal Error Bc2000
Mar 6 '07 #8 This discussion thread is closed Start new discussion Replies have been disabled for this discussion. However, we don't have the setup their using as we're not using Mono. This would be helpful for continue troubleshooting. VBNet > Gtk# 2.0 Project 3. this contact form
It isn't immediately clear from your answer. –psubsee2003 Oct 4 '12 at 9:20 add a comment| up vote 0 down vote My solution was to Grant Full Accesses for NETWORK SERVICE Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code -1073741502. Otherwise, you might want to check forums.asp.net, it's really not an IIS error. When Project > Active Runtime > Mono 2.10.9 is selected the issue does not occur. https://forums.asp.net/t/1459759.aspx?vbc+Fatal+error+BC2000+compiler+initialization+failed+unexpectedly+Unable+to+find+required+file+Microsoft+VisualBasic+dll+
Vbc Fatal Error Bc2000
However, I get the following error(s): Fatal error BC2000 : compiler initialization failed unexpectedly: Project already has a reference to assembly System.Core. Exploded Suffixes How to deal with players rejecting the question premise How would you help a snapping turtle cross the road? Click Play (Debug) Results: Error Fatal error BC2000 : compiler initialization failed unexpectedly: Project already has a reference to assembly System.
Yes its working on development server. –Hasan Gürsoy Aug 16 '10 at 9:39 Compiling with debug info? –leppie Aug 16 '10 at 9:43 What happens if you Replace lines matching a pattern with lines from another file in order (KevinC's) Triangular DeciDigits Sequence Why are so many metros underground? Aug 17, 2009 10:04 AM|PrimaryRacer|LINK I'am using SQL Server 2003 with .Net Framework 2.0 installed on it. I have turned on the Internet Information Services and IIS 6.0 Metabse and IIS Configuration Compatibility, but still the problem continues!
But i did that and the error goes on. Bc2000 Compiler Initialization Failed Unexpectedly Truth in numbers Should I oblige when a client asks to use a design as a logo when it wasn't made to be the logo in the first place? Good Term For "Mild" Error (Software) Sum of neighbours The mortgage company is trying to force us to make repairs after an insurance claim Physically locating the server Why can't I more stack exchange communities company blog Stack Exchange Inbox Reputation and Badges sign up log in tour help Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed
Compilation error2Compilation Error - The compiler failed with error code 10Asp.net The compiler failed with error code 128. Digital Diversity Why would a password requirement prohibit a number in the last character? This will be helpful for further troubleshooting. For such issue, so far what we can help is try simplify the project and isolate the issue so as to reproduce the same problem behavior through a very simple project.
Bc2000 Compiler Initialization Failed Unexpectedly
Reply [email protected] 4640 Posts MVPModerator Re: Server Compilation Error for ASP.NET Pages Aug 14, 2008 10:33 AM|[email protected]|LINK snbhattacharjya 0x80070005 This error is usually a permissions error, make sure you're signed on http://forums.xamarin.com/discussion/3741/cant-compile-project-vb-net-fatal-error-bc2000-xamarin-monodevelop All rights reserved. Vbc Fatal Error Bc2000 Is it appropriate to tell my coworker my mom passed away? In the IIS 7.0 Administrative Console I have added a website "mywebsites" with port no. 2048 and copied the website from VS2008 Express (using copy website tool) to my local IIS
- share|improve this answer answered yesterday nmit026 403211 add a comment| Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign
- Is it possible to have a planet unsuitable for agriculture?
- Facebook Twitter GitHub Products Xamarin for Visual Studio Xamarin Test Cloud Xamarin Insights Xamarin University Xamarin Studio Visual Studio Xamarin.Forms Pre-built apps Mono Licensing Company About Us Customers Partners Blog Jobs
- I also tried using the utility "aspnet_regiis" to reinstall ASP.
- A second reference to 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework.NETFramework\v4.0\System.dll' cannot be added. (Fatal error BC2000 ) (test111) The above occurs if I click Play, Build, Run/Start Without Debugging, and Run/Start With Debugging.
- Event time: 05/03/2007 07:53:59 Event time (UTC): 05/03/2007 07:53:59 Event ID: 9a63765c24d3406ea85c0fcdc06409b2 Event sequence: 106 Event occurrence: 19 Event detail code: 0 Application information: Application domain: 90b4942e-4-128171026806530168 Trust level: Full Application
- I should also mention that I am running this web site within my own application using the ApplicationHost.CreateApplicationHost API rather than IIS.
- Related Sites Visual Studio Visual Studio Integrate VSIP Program Microsoft .NET Microsoft Azure Connect Forums Blog Facebook LinkedIn Stack Overflow Twitter Visual Studio Events YouTube Developer Resources Code samples Documentation Downloads
- Part 1 just made my day. –NoAlias Apr 23 '12 at 0:08 Same goes for my day :o) –Muleskinner Oct 12 '12 at 13:37 add a comment| up vote
- Compilation Error Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request.
Does it work with the development ASP.NET server? –Manfred Aug 16 '10 at 9:34 Win7. However Xamarin keeps returning a fatal error when attempting to compile a default template. Jeff Have you Binged a solution before posting? http://bashprofile.net/fatal-error/fatal-error-694.html more stack exchange communities company blog Stack Exchange Inbox Reputation and Badges sign up log in tour help Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed
Has anybody come across this issue before? Mark =============================================== Event Type: Error Event Source: Microsoft (R) Visual Basic Compiler Event Category: None Event ID: 1000 Date: 05/03/2007 Time: 07:53:57 User: N/A Computer: DS4174 Description: The description for Event Are you getting the error right after you deploy the application or is the application developed recently?
Join them; it only takes a minute: Sign up VBC Fatal error BC2000: Project already has a reference to assembly up vote 1 down vote favorite I've researched this issue for
However, please file a bug to track this issue. 0 Mirage Collin Carey USMember ✭ May 2013 Already did. compilation error BC2000 BC2000 Reply jliglesias 1 Post Re: Server Compilation Error for ASP.NET Pages Jun 16, 2011 09:44 AM|jliglesias|LINK Hi guys, I have a similar problem. The references included are: 2.0: Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll System.dll System.Xml.dll 3.5: System.Core.dll System.Xml.Linq.dll Help would be much appreciated as this one has stopped me cold! The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer.
What emergency gear and tools should I keep in my vehicle? All rights reserved. Not the answer you're looking for? his comment is here So I installed the "Microsoft Windows SDK for Windows 7 and .NET Framework 4" (yes, even though the build machine as Win 2008 R2) and it worked.
This was working fine on Firday, and i have made any changes since then...I cant understand y its stop working suddenly.. Grant the Network Service user account Full Control access to the C:\Windows\Temp directory. Any help would be greatly appreciated! What is the most expensive item I could buy with £50?
Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug. Browse other questions tagged c# asp.net iis iis-7 iis-7.5 or ask your own question.