Home > Fatal Error > Fatal Error Call To Undefined Function Phptemplate_get_ie_styles In
Fatal Error Call To Undefined Function Phptemplate_get_ie_styles In
browlands commented February 8, 2010 at 2:19am This shows the beauty of threaded discussions on the drupal.org site. Log in or register to post comments Add child issue, clone issue News itemsDrupal news Planet Drupal Association news Social media directory Security announcements Jobs Our communityCommunity Getting involved Services, Training I was about to get a heart attack. I changed the default language at /admin/settings/language to English and the fatal error didn't occurre. http://bashprofile.net/fatal-error/fatal-error-call-to-undefined-function-phptemplate-callback.html
https://t.co/Lh70TFQ5ai — 8 months 3 weeks ago . @plainoag @thefoodlab Those Red-Wine Braised Turkey Legs were my favorite https://t.co/2kx5HAV99y — 9 months 3 weeks ago more › User login Username * Log in or register to post comments Comment #7 Pomliane CreditAttribution: Pomliane commented October 6, 2010 at 10:34am Title: Call to undefined functions in amity island/page.tpl.php on line 26 » Call Join today Community Community Home Getting Involved Chat Forum SupportUpgrading Drupal Fatal error: Call to undefined function: phptemplate_get_ie_styles() Posted by kilrizzy on April 8, 2008 at 7:24pm My database keeps saying But when looking at the php error log I found this error: Call to undefined function phptemplate_get_ie_styles() in /mystack/themes/garland/maintenance-page.tpl.php on line 23 I started my online investigation and found three possible https://www.drupal.org/node/244194
Simply change line 26 > to ... The fix is to rename the current sites theme. The site theme was called (despite us being in update.php) The maintenance theme had already been initilised at this point so when our base theme loaded its template.php file we got perfect ;-) Log in or register to post comments Thank you Chris very very Jenechka commented May 17, 2013 at 7:52am Thank you Chris very very much!!!
I think there's a problem with sites with admin themes where Drupal is being confused into using the base theme directory rather than sites/all/themes as another poster said, but also with Which is the best CMS for you?More Recent Topics WordPress vs Joomla vs Drupal? I can confirm that changing the language back to English and running the update then, fixes the problem. and update your Drupal.
After putting it back, this problem disappeared. Fatal error: Call to undefined function phptemplate_get_ie_styles() in /var/www/drupal/livecode/themes/garland/maintenance-page.tpl.php on line 23 I have not seen this error before when I upgraded previous version of Acquia Drupal... Afterwards you can just change back. Log in or register to post comments how curious conorc commented April 17, 2009 at 10:26am worked again for me too after restoring Minnelli thanks Log in or register to post
The main suggestion of putting the minnelli theme back isn't going to work as it's already in place. Log in or register to post comments Comment #5 krystianbuczak CreditAttribution: krystianbuczak commented March 17, 2010 at 12:15pm There is no need to declare body_class function in a template files. Log in or register to post comments god, I wish there was this thesettler commented November 13, 2009 at 2:35am god, I wish there was this level of tech support for https://wordpress.org/plugins/qtranslate-x/ You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- The above tips kept giving me errors that the function was being re-declared.
- Some others reported a problem because garland was in the core themes folder and also in the themes folder of a site in the multi-site stack.
- Jeffrey Dalton Design Providing Elegant Drupal Solutionshttp://www.jeffreydalton.info Jeffrey Dalton Design Providing Elegant Drupal Solutionshttp://www.jeffreydalton.info Top Log in or register to post comments November 21, 2008 - 8:23am #3 Kent Gale Points:
- Log in or register to post comments Different but possibly related error fix glass.dimly commented March 31, 2009 at 2:20am I managed to fix this error by utilizing the include from
- Next, I had a conflict with Marinelli, my theme, which told me that a phptemplate_breadcrumb was already declared in Marinelli's template.php.
- Many thanks for help, Jeffrey Status:Resolved Top Log in or register to post comments November 20, 2008 - 6:08pm #2 design Points: 0 Actually found the issue.
- Pressflow 6.24 to 6.26 Log in or register to post comments I ran in to this as well.
- I'm posting this here to help people that may encounter the error in the future! Edit: In the meantime this blog post has been picked up by Tim Millwood who
- Log in or register to post comments KEEP ATTENTION TO OTHER TEMPLATES (barlow) gianfrasoft commented September 11, 2009 at 8:37am I had the same problem, but the message was: