Home > Fan Error > Fan Error T43

Fan Error T43

Contents

After a while the screen just goes black. Should i try replacing the same? My email posted below: [email protected] IML Tech December 25, 2008 | Lauri, for some reason it keeps saying “FAN ERROR” when I turn it on. Hier il semblait ne plus tourner du tout en cours d'utilisation (la CPU est montée à 85°C ......) mais visiblement le seuil d'alerte du BIOS n'a pas été atteint.

I faced the same Fan Error in my think pad.. I did apply new grease and fan and display work fine. Sign in 181 23 Don't like this video? Sent from my All-In-One Desktop. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T61-and-prior-T-series/fan-error-at-startup-in-ibm-thinkpad-t42/td-p/273159

Fan Error T43

Am I going to have to replace the motherboard?? Add to Want to watch this again later? Did you replace the entire cooling module (heat sink and fan)?

Brenda September 15, 2009 | This is my exact laptop and I was able to replace my fan no problems, and it worked! Register now! Don’t miss out on this exclusive content! T42 Fan Error Bypass And then..Bingo!

But can I run my machine this way for ever?? Fan Error T60 PS: pour changer le ventilateur, il faut démonter le clavier (vis au dos de l'ordinateur avec le symbole clavier). Im guessing that the fan not spinning at all is the problem???

respectable I think.

i guess their FTP is down. Fan Error T42 Ibm Used to be a frequent member when I was debating about IBM three years ago. Remove the battery from the laptop.Step 3Tilt the ThinkPad so you can see its left edge clearly. Je laisse le clavier ouvert car j'utilise un clavier et une souris externe, ainsi qu'un écran car celui du portable ne fonctionne plus non plus !!!!

• History Contributors Ordered by most recent B00M3R1,190 pts.
  • You may want to download the Hardware Maintenance Manual - ThinkPad T40, T40p, T41, T41p, T42, T42p where you will find information about how to dissamble your T42.
  • By submitting you agree to receive email from TechTarget and its partners.

Fan Error T60

rrnrios. Does anyone know how to disable the fan check in the BIOS? Fan Error T43 These vents are used for CPU fan exhaust.Step 4Dip a cotton swab in rubbing alcohol.Step 5Swab away any external dust or dirt from the fan vents. Fan Error T40 Author with 4 other contributors Kevin Rehm Member since: 04/19/2010 346 Reputation 4 Guides authored Badges: 8 +5 more badges Team CPSU Member of CPSU JOHANN-S10S29G76 4 Members 15 Guides authored

If the fan is not clogged, the fan error is due to fan assembly malfunction. I was concerned the hairdryer would damage other parts, but all seems to be fine. The photos and explanation were great, except I had a major problem getting my fan assembly out and could not figure it out until i searched several other forums. It had a noisy fan so I took apart the laptop to try to clean it (I did have the glued / stuck thermal grease issue as mentioned elsewhere here, but T42 Fan Replacement

Ne serait-ce pas une MAJ qui serait descendue et qui mettrait ce b...el ? Anybody have any idea what I could have done to cause this?? Je force le demarrage en faisant tourner le ventilateur a l aide d une bonbonne d air comprime et cela passe. But I can't download the IBM hardware maintenance guide.

you will need to disassemble, reapply thermal paste, and reassemble the laptop. ====== My problem is that I replaced my T42 fan, and now 3 months later the brand-new fan is T42 Fan Assembly The machine is 3 years old. I am planning to replace this myself and I need a little guidance if you have the time.

Then after 10 minutes (after shut) I am able to start it again.

Avant l'opération, j'ai simplement testé que le nouveau ventilo solutionnait le pb en le connectant à la place de l'ancien : il a tourné sans pb et le le T42p a IML Tech September 22, 2009 | Nick, I have one question: I opened her up and noticed 2 fans. But definitely, i have to change the fan to work it better. Ibm Thinkpad T42 Fan Error Find your model and look in the service manual.

modern Lenovo Thinkpad redesign - thoughts. - Duration: 31:36. That was very helpful. HollywoodAMcom 1,379,457 views 10:02 ThinkPad R61 " Fan error " Repair - Duration: 11:15. Please try again later.

TechDude June 13, 2010 | I was able to bypass the Fan Error message with a combination of F1/ESC which dropped me into the bios setup screen and then from there Anyone know the exact FRU or best URL for ordering the part from IBM? Any advice?